Community Resource Coordinator in Cherryfield
The Maine Seacoast Mission seeks someone to coordinate resources for families in our education program (EdGE) and for community members, especially the elderly.
We seek someone who understands poverty and can make people feel welcomed and valued.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing coordination of Mission and community resources that will support a child and/or family and elders affected by poverty
- Building collaborative relationships with community organizations working with people affected by poverty
- Overseeing the Mission’s direct-service intake process
- Providing information to clients about community resources
- Maintaining accurate records of program data
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Case management experience
- Experience working with people of all ages, especially families and elders
- Ability to make people feel welcomed and valued, to be non-judgemental
- Knowledge of community and government resources
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Willingness and ability to collaborate; strong interpersonal skills
- Some college; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
This position will require school and home visits made in a personal vehicle. It requires the ability to walk up stairs.
This is a full-time position based in Cherryfield. It includes outstanding benefits. Starting pay is from $16.50 to $18.50 per hour.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by May 30.
The Maine Seacoast Mission is an equal opportunity employer.