The Colket Center in Bar Harbor houses the Mission’s central administrative offices and our outreach programs on Mount Desert Island.
Built as a summer home in 1902, the Greek Revival house was donated to the Mission in 1972 by Ruth and Tristram Colket, along with an endowment for its upkeep.
Every December, the Mission invites the public to a Christmas open house and the opportunity to see the house in its full holiday regalia. Donations made at the event support the Mission’s Christmas program.
Email David Snyder for more information.