- with friends during EdGE summer camp
- on the Marion Kane Leadership Ropes Course
- navigating the oceans deep
- stocking the food pantry that served over 2000 families in 2014
- at homeport in Northeast Harbor, Maine
- of the day on Isle au Haut
The Maine Sea Coast Mission's Downeast Campus Backpack Food Program distributed-
- 120 food backpacks for 37 weeks to students in Washington County last year, and currently supplies weekend backpacks to 5 elementary schools
- 45 farm shares to families for 10 weeks
- Through a grant from the Good Shepard Food Bank, a food cupboard was established at the Narraguagus High School for their students
The MOBILE HOME REHABILITATION PROJECT will hold its meeting at the EdGE Center at 8 Weald Bethel Rd. in Cherryfield on SATURDAY, MARCH 14TH at 9-10 am. Attendance is mandatory to receive application. For further information, please call Scott Shaw at 207-546-5869 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Maine Sea Coast Mission's Blog...
Touching lives everyday...
Our Story in pictures