- with friends during EdGE summer camp
- on the Marion Kane Leadership Ropes Course
- navigating the oceans deep
- stocking the food pantry that served over 2000 families in 2014
- at homeport in Northeast Harbor, Maine
- of the day on Isle au Haut
Co-sponsored by the Maine Sea Coast Mission and the Abbe Museum
THE WABANAKI AND THE OUTER ISLANDS
An interactive Exploration of Maine's Native People and Their Relationship to the Outer Islands
FRENCHBORO & ISLE AU HAUT
APRIL 1st & 2nd
EdGE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT NEWS & UPDATES:
ANNUAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ART SHOW- MAY 2-15th. All submissions must be in by APRIL 27th. All eight EdGE elementary schools are invited.
FAMILY ROPES COURSE DAY at the EdGE Youth Development Center is scheduled for SATURDAY, MAY 30TH.
Touching lives everyday...
Our Story in pictures